Participating Insurance Companies
Many insurances will pay for your stay at the Beckett House. Below are a few of the most common in our area. If your insurance is not on the list, please call Amanda in admissions at 740-826-7649 and she will verify your insurance for the Beckett House.
Patients with Medicare as their primary payor must have a Medicare card that reads “Hospital Part A.” Please be aware that Medicare will only pay if you are admitted to the facility with a physician order within 30 days of being admitted to the hospital for a three-night consecutive stay. Generally, during the first 20 days of care, Medicare will pay 100%. For days 21-100, a daily co-insurance rate is required. Medicare does not cover fees relating to the same incident beyond 100 days.
Daily Room Base Rates
Contact us for current rates.
Daily rates include:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed Nursing personnel (R.N. or L.V.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Furnished rooms furnished in accordance with State and Federal regulatory agencies
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, incontinent care supplies/linens, special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc..